Cruising Plan as of 17.10.2019
Two double berth available for most of the legs.
(nm = nautical mile d = days travel time)
- 27.09.19 arrival Mauritius
- (on 26.10.19 Frank and Johanna will get on Board at Mauritius; they leave on 02.11.19 at Mauritius. With them, I will be sailing around Mauritius.
- 02.11.19 departure Mauritius
1,600 nm 19 d
For this leg to Cape Town via Durban there will be two berth available. But be aware, that on this leg there won’t be much time for sightseeing at Durban, because I’m on a tight schedule. I HAVE TO BE at Cape Town on 03.12.19 to pick up Immanuel on time.
- 21.11.19 arrival Durban, South Africa
- 23.11.19 departure Durban
- 840 nm 9 d
- 02.12.19 Arrival Cape Town.
- 02.12.19 Immanuel gets on board
- 05.12.19 departure South Africa
5,280 nm 55 d (crossing the Atlantic towards the Caribbean)
- 29.01.20 arrival (probably) Barbados,
- 01.02 departure Barbados
- 115 nm 2 d
- 03.02.20 arrival Martinique (Le Marin)
- 05.02.20 departure Le Marin
- 25 nm 1d
- 06.02.20 arrival Fort de France
- 07.02.20 Immanuel leaving the boat
- 12.02.20 departure Martinique
- 30 nm, 1 d
- 13.02.20 arrival Dominica, Roseau
- 14.02.20 departure Roseau
- 20 nm 1 d
- 14.02.20 arrival Portsmouth
- 15.02.20 SDA Church Portsmouth
- 17.02.20. departure Dominina
- 20 nm, 1 d
- 18.02.20 arrival Iles les Saintes (siuth of Guadeloupe)
- 21.02.20 departure Iles Les Saintes
- 14 nm
- 22.02.20 arrival Riviere Sens, Guadeloupe (visit Patrick F.)
- 24.02.29 departure Rivière Sens
- 150 nm 2 d
- 26.02.20 arrival Saint Martin
- 27.02.20 arrival Ulrike & Matthias
- sailing according to wishes of U & M
- 19.03.20 departure U & M frim Saint Martin
- 20.03.20 cruising according to wishes of new potential crew
Next stops to be announced.
maybe going to Dominican Republic, Haiti, Cuba and Bob Marley.
Because of the hurricane season in the Caribbean, I will have to leave the Lesser Antilles heading north in the middle of May/End of June, 2020, going back to Spain, Mediterranean via Bahamas and the Acores.